God is "wrecking" me, and a part of that process is opening my eyes to HIS truth. There are many things God is teaching me through this process, but there is one illuminating theme: Full Surrender. What if I have created my own God? What if I wasn't fully surrendered to the God of the universe; rather bowing my knees to the world?
Yes, God is a God of love and forgiveness but is he not also Judge? May I submit that forgetting he is Judge is doing him no harm but us. Do we not ultimately answer to Him? God is holy. Holy means set a part from sin. Therefore, how can I say I am a follower of God and yet (knowingly) go to places that were built for sin? The truth is, I can't.
If I had a theme for the rest of my life, the video below would be it. Dear ones, what if we are just living the "Christian twist of the American Dream" (David Platt).
"But What if You're Wrong"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.