With our manicured nails raised in the air, mama and I would listen to this song when we would take our morning walks at Walloon Lake ~ praising God and talking about how much we adore Him...the journey He has brought our family on. We were in such awe of His faithfulness that we paid little mind to cars driving by or to the people walking beside us (I can only imagine what they thought). You see, in our minds, it was just us and God. Two people, yes, but with one heartbeat and it was beating towards Heaven. Those conversations only prepared me for the pain of today. I may not "get God" but I KNOW my God. He is faithful.
Beautiful by Shawn Mcdonald
| Our Heaven on earth - Walloon Lake |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.