I am urged to preface this entry with saying that I am the worst of sinners. I have experienced a life of hell (anything a apart from God) and desire nothing more then to speak of the goodness of GOD. I have wasted so much of my life being lukewarm. The Lord cannot tolerate a person proclaiming Christ and living in a secret life of sin and he did not tolerate me. My desire and heart is nothing but a sincere and genuine love for God and his creation. I can't help but want to share what I have learned about God through writing. Use me how you will, Lord. May you experience nothing but a humble heart and God's love when reading any of these posts.
I wonder if we have any idea how crazy God is?! If you want to see a rule breaker, look up. :) Our pastor showed this video to our church body on Sunday. I am deeply reminded that God IS still the same God as the Old and New Testament ... GLORY! Oh how easily I have sold him short. Full surrender = a new life, new name, and new life purpose. Let go of your past (past hangouts, desires, relationships, friendships-anything that causes you to separate from the holiness of God) and watch God rebuild and renew. I can't get enough of that word, renew! You think Job had it good in the blessings he received after the "storm"... just wait until God gets done with you if you but remain faithful and obedient to him. Friend, give God all of your heart and all of your desires and be satisfied. He changes lives. You are never too far gone. I promise and so does God. Let's stop getting wrapped up in all our righteous acts and just give God our heart. All righteous acts are like filthy rags to God anyways ... (Isaiah 64:6).
Video:
I Am Second
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.